Do you need project management skills training and/or project templates and tools to help you deliver your projects successfully?
What I do
I am an experienced certified trainer for the delivery of the following globally recognised project management methodologies and frameworks:
- Prince2 – Axelos Best Practice Standards
- Managing Successful Programmes – Axelos Best Practice Standards
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Project Management Institute
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Project Management Institute
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) – Scrum.org
The following are a list of Project training topics which I deliver to organisations on a bespoke basis:
- Creating a robust project plan
- Introducing Agile techniques to your projects
- Using the Scrum framework in your project environment
- Managing your project teams
- Setting up and maintaining a robust change control process
- Identifying key risks and setting up a risk management plan
- How to establish robust project governance and controls
- Assertiveness for project managers
- Learning your lessons to increase your project capability
- Business case writing to improve your project viability
How it works
- Training can be booked in daily or half-day sessions on an ad-hoc basis or weekly set times.
- Topics can be combined and delivered over several half-day sessions if required.
- Training is delivered remotely using G-Suite, MS Teams or Zoom. All sessions must be paid in advance on a monthly basis.
Please avail of the free one-hour consultation initially if you wish to discuss your needs
Who this service is for:
- Businesses and other organisations struggling to deliver their projects on time or budget
- Businesses and other organisations tasked with delivering a large programme of projects