What I do?
Understand I meet with you or talk to you by phone to gain an understanding of your challenges prioritising projects. The discussion will be based on your challenges prioritizing projects in your organisation.
Questionnaire It may be appropriate to send you a brief questionnaire to help you and I to assess your current PPM capabilities and requirements for the workshop.
Approach Tailored 1-day workshop classroom or online, based on your current level of PPM maturity and requirements for prioritising projects. I will use a range of learning methodologies including exercises, discussion and application of the learning to your own environment.
Morning – Overview of Projects, Programmes, PMO and Operations
- What is PPM?
- Benefits and value of PPM to an organisation
- Organisational structures and how PPM fits in
- Risk factors and operational readiness
- How to select your projects, programmes and portfolios?
- Project Prioritisation and decision making
Afternoon – Identifying Defining and Deciding on Your Project Portfolio
- Workshop to produce your project portfolio
- A one-day workshop
- An understanding of how to prioritise your projects
- A model to assist you prioritise your projects (with your collaboration)
- Improved decision making for project selection
- Less wasted time and money doing the wrong projects
- Increased success rate for your projects
- Increased focus on your critical projects